Paul offers weekly private music lessons for children ages eight and up, teens and adults. Whether you are brand new to your instrument, returning to music after a long absence, or a more experienced musician wanting to fine tune your performance, Paul’s encouraging, student-centred approach will help you have fun while accomplishing your goals.
- Build repertoire
- Improve technique, speed and tone
- Learn to improvise and take solos
- Learn to play by ear and identify chord changes
- Use basic music theory and how it can improve your playing
- Learn to accompany yourself
Paul encourages all his students to participate in his annual spring recital.
On the second Mondays of each month , Paul hosts a jam through the Northern Lights Bluegrass and Old Time Music Society. Jams are currently on hiatus for everyone’s protection due to social distancing requirements
Jam’s are held in Amigos backroom from 7:00-9:00 pm
Playing music is fun! Contact Paul to arrange your first lesson.