Paul offers weekly private music lessons for children ages eight and up, teens and adults. Whether you are brand new to your instrument, returning to music after a long absence, or a more experienced musician wanting to fine tune your performance, Paul’s encouraging, student-centred approach will help you have fun while accomplishing your goals.
- Build repertoire
- Improve technique, speed and tone
- Learn to improvise and take solos
- Learn to play by ear and identify chord changes
- Use basic music theory and how it can improve your playing
- Learn to accompany yourself
Paul encourages all his students to participate in his annual spring recital.
On the first Mondays of each month , Paul hosts a jam through the Northern Lights Bluegrass and Old Time Music Society.
Jam’s are @ Brain Sport’s Community Room from 8:00-10:pm Access by side door in alley.
Playing music is fun! Contact Paul to arrange your first lesson.